- 150 million to 1 billion years after the Big Bang
The first stars and quasars form from gravitational collapse. The intense radiation they emit reionizes the surrounding universe. From this point on, most of the universe is composed of plasma.
Space Aliens AppearedEdit
First space aliens appeared after the big bang. Astrobiologists Beleived that Space aliens have appeared earlier after the big bang.Star formation
The first stars, most likely Population III stars, form and start the process of turning the light elements that were formed in the Big Bang (hydrogen, helium and lithium) into heavier elements. However, as yet there have been no observed Population III stars, and understanding of them is currently based on computational models of their formation and evolution.
Johannes Schedler's project has identified a quasar CFHQS 1641+3755 at 12.7 billion light-years away, when the Universe was just 7% of its present age.
On July 11, 2007, using the 10-metre Keck II telescope on Mauna Kea, Richard Ellis of the California Institute of Technology at Pasadena and his team found six star forming galaxies about 13.2 billion light years away and therefore created when the universe was only 500 million years old. Only about 10 of these extremely early objects are currently known. More recent observations have shown these ages to be shorter than previously indicated. The most distant galaxy observed as of October 2013 has been reported to be 13.1 billion light years away.
The Hubble Ultra Deep Field shows a number of small galaxies merging to form larger ones, at 13 billion light years, when the Universe was only 5% its current age. This age estimate is now believed to be slightly shorter (see Reference quoted at the end of the previous paragraph).Large-scale structure of the cosmos
Gravitational attraction pulls galaxies towards each other to form groups, clusters and superclusters.
Formation of the solar systemEdit
- 9 billion years after the Big Bang
The Solar System began forming about 4.6 billion years ago, or about 9 billion years after the Big Bang. A molecular cloud made mostly of hydrogen and traces of other elements began to collapse, forming a large sphere in the center which would become the Sun, as well as a surrounding disk. The surrounding accretion disk would coalesce into a multitude of smaller objects that would become planets, asteroids, and comets. The Sun is a late-generation star, and the Solar System incorporates matter created by previous generations of stars.
- First WireWay Alien life on Earth
- First WireWay Aliens appeared on earth
- First Plant appeared
- First Animals appeared
- Martains, Venusains, and other aliens Survived form the Extinction
Before the Alternate universeEdit
- Happy mothership has been bulit by The WireWay Alien
- The first alien colony on earth bulit
- First Earth rover
- First Earth sattelite
- First Alien Radio telescope array
- Yathel Hired 50,000 tribes to bulid the WireWay Alien colonies on earth
- Alien Colony Science ;lab has been bulit in Florida
- The WireWay aliens attacked Paris France
Alternate universe todayEdit
- The black matter awakend
- First Prehistoric Animals revived
- First Prehistoric Plants Revived
- First Alien creatures appeared on earth
- First spectrobes appeared
- First Dragons appeared
- Prehistoric Humans and the Igneous people Revived
- Igneous Tribal languages and Prehistoric languages Revived
- Roaming Alien colony was born
- ESRB's E10+ Was cancelled.