WireWay Alien life pavilion Edit
UFO Transport to Happy Mothership Resort
Tomorrowland Pavilion Edit
Pre-Historic world Edit
Welcome to the prehistoric world. So We have take advantage to see From Proterozoic life to Paleogene life. We have Resorts, Food Shops, Attractions, IMAX dome, Water parks, and Gift shops. So enjoy the fun. Sponsored by Jurassic world.
Innovation center Pavilion Edit
Proterozoic life Edit
Paleozoic life Edit
Mesozoic life Edit
Prehistoric Australia: Home of the Arulieans Edit
Brontosaur Transport to Prehistoric Wold resorts
Monorail to Epcot Resorts
Future World Edit
Innoventions West and East
West side Edit
Wonders of life Pavilion(A.K.A Festival center) Edit
Wonders of Alien life Pavilion Edit
Special events for wonder of life Edit
For Epcot's International Flower & Garden Festival, the pavilion is open as a Festival Center featuring
- Intermissions Café
- HGTV Designers Stage
- Greenhouse Stage
- HGTV Theater
- Ask an Expert
- Planting Pointers
So if you want to be an Tourist: The Pavilion Edit
East side Edit
The seas with Nemo and friends Pavilion Edit
- Coral Reef Restaurant - a table service dining
establishment whose primary draw is the fact that one of its walls is the aquarium's glass back. Mickey can occasionally be seen scuba diving in the aquarium.
- The Seas With Nemo & Friends - a ride aboard
'clamobiles' that follows the adventures of Nemo and his friends, with the characters from the movie actually interacting inside the aquarium (opened October 2006)
- Sea Base - the main viewing area for the aquarium
- Turtle Talk with Crush - an interactive show wherein the sea turtle from Finding Nemo answers children's questions about the sea.
- Gift Shop
- Lockout Chamber - The Lockout Chamber consists of a scuba diver who dives in a circular tube to teach people about fish and scuba.
The land pavilion Edit
The Garden Grill
- Asian Shop - A variety of noodle bowls and stir-fries.
- Sandwich Shop - A variety of made to order sandwiches.
- Soup/Salad Shop - A variety of soups and salads.
- Wood-Fired Grill Shop - Rotisserie chicken, beef and fish.
- Breakfast - Breakfast here offers pasteries, and combos that include eggs, one choice of bacon,or sausage, and a drink.
- Soarin' Tour Desk - A desk, located to the left of the
entrance to Soarin', where Guests may sign up for the Behind the Seeds Greenhouse Tour, which takes place in the greenhouse section of the Living With The Land attraction. Guests may also purchase Mickey's Mini Gardens, tiny plants produced through tissue culture in nutrient gel and
packaged in sterile tubes.
- Green Thumb Emporium - A small merchandise area,
located across from the Soarin' Tour Desk. A small assortment of Soarin'
T-shirts and pins, along with disposable cameras and Mickey's Mini
Gardens are available for purchase. Note that this shop has taken on the
name of the former, much larger, shop at The Land which occupied the
same approximate area.
The Imagination Pavilion Edit
World Showcase Edit
- Mexico pavilion
- Norway Pavilion
- China Pavilion
- Germany Pavilion
- Italy Pavilion
- The American Adventure
- Japan Pavilion
- Morocco Pavilion
- France Pavilion
- International Gateway
- United Kingdom Pavilion
- Canada Pavilion
- Agent P's World Showcase Adventure
- Tapestry of Nations (1999-Present)
Disney Quest Edit
First floor Edit
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Battle for Buccaneer Gold: Man a
pirate ship and destroy other ships, sea monsters, and fortresses to
collect gold. One player captains the ship by steering and controlling the throttle, while up to four gunners control the cannons.
- Virtual Jungle Cruise: Paddle an inflatable raft (with
real paddles) as you make your way down a prehistoric river, avoiding dinosaurs and occasionally getting sprayed with water.
Second floor Edit
- CyberSpace Mountain: Guests design a roller coaster on a
design kiosk, then sit in a pitch-and-roll simulator and "ride" it. Guests may also ride pre-built coasters. It is hosted by Bill Nye the Science Guy, who instead refers to himself as "Bill Nye the Coaster Guy".
- Aladdin's Magic Carpet Ride: Players wear an HMD as they
ride a magic carpet through Agrabah, collecting gems to find The Genie, who has been hidden away in the Cave of Wonders.
- Animation Academy: Regular sessions throughout the day
teach how to draw characters, with lightpens on computer screens. Guests
can purchase a printout afterward.
- Sid's Create-a-Toy: A program featuring the evil Sid character from Toy Story that allows one to custom design a toy out of parts of other toys, and then buy it later.
- Living Easels: An interactive touch screen program where
guests can place various images onto several selectable backgrounds. A
full-color printout of a guest's design may be purchased.
- Radio Disney Song Maker: Where you can create your own song, and then buy it later.
Third floor Edit
- Mighty Ducks Pinball Slam: Players "become" a pinball in a
gigantic projected pinball game; by rocking their "duck" back and
forth, up to twelve players at a time control their corresponding pinball on the screen, attempting to collect the most points.
- Buzz Lightyear's AstroBlaster: Players board bumper cars
and attempt to navigate over foam balls ("asteroids") on the floor. By
doing so, the asteroids will be sucked up into the cabin where players can then load them into a cannon and shoot at the other cars. If hit in the correct spot, one's car may spin around uncontrollably for ten seconds. Usually there are two players to a car; however, it is possible
for one person to pilot and shoot at the same time.
Fourth floor Edit
Ride the Comix 4: Players wear an HMD to "enter the comic book world." Players battle with super villains by using a laser sword. Up to
six players can be on a team at a time.
Fifth floor Edit
- Ride the Comix 5: Players wear an HMD to "enter the comic
book world." Players battle with super villains by using a laser sword. Up to six players can be on a team at a time. (This attraction is
identical on both the 4th and 5th floor)
players ride inside a rescue vehicle to save astronauts: one player drives, the other three shoot enemy aliens. Based on the now-extinct Magic Kingdom attraction, ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter.
- Cyber transport to Disney quest Resorts
Dragon Sanctuary Edit
Viking boat to Dragon Sanctuary Resorts